Wheelchair Hurling/Camogie was formed in 1998 in a Dublin Special Needs School by School Principal Tim Maher.
- It’s a sport for persons of all abilities and age.
- Weekly training sessions are held during the playing season.
- Each year an annual Provincial competition takes place with Games in all provinces.
- Promotional Video available on https://vimeo.com/83535536
- Facebook – Treaty Warriors Wheelchair Hurling Camogie Club
Munster Wheelchair Hurling team are always looking for new players and further information on this can be obtained from Gerry McNamara (085 1901900) or Dave Fitzgerald (083 8168143).
The Munster leg of Wheelchair Hurling will be held at John Mitchels GAA Club Tralee on Saturday 26th August at 10:30am.
Watch the video here https://vimeo.com/83535536
ABOVE: An action shot with James McCarthy from Limerick