For 2018, Rebel óg Coaching are to continue with developing the Go Games Structure to provide a suitable Games Program for all boys from U7 – U10. With this in mind, we have decided to make it a year long league for U9 (only boys born in 2009 are eligible for this league, U8’s are not allowed as they will have blitzes the same days) and U10 teams in 2018. U8s and U7s will remain at the Monster Blitz stage.
Finally If you have any queries about the league, we suggest you talk to the outgoing U9 mentors in the club and they will fill you in on any information required.
Last thing to note, U8, U9 and U10 matches are going to be scheduled for Saturday mornings, Monster Blitz at 10.15, U9 at 11am and U10 at 12.15pm, so pitches will be available at different times for games.
Games are subject to change at the discretion of the mentors so please consult with host teams in your group.
Fé 9 Football Go Games Program Round 1-10
|Sat, 18th August||Sat, 1st September||Sat, 22nd September|
|Aghada vs Brian Dillons||Brian Dillons vs St Colmans||St Colmans vs Castlelyons|
|St Colmans vs Mayfield||Mayfield vs Fr O’Neills||Fr O’Neills vs Fermoy|
|Fr O’Neills vs Carraig na bhFear||Carraig na bhFear vs Mitchelstown||Mitchelstown vs Kilara og|
|Mitchelstown vs Castlelyons||Castlelyons vs Ballycastle Gaels||Ballycastle Gaels vs Charleville|
|Ballycastle Gaels vs Kilshannig||Kilshannig vs Fermoy||Kilshannig vs Donoughmore|
|Fermoy vs Kilara og||Kilara og vs Granard Gaels||Granard Gaels vs Clondrohid|
|Granard Gaels vs Charleville||Charleville vs Boherbue||Boherbue vs Doneraile|
|Boherbue vs Donoughmore||Donougmore vs Sliabh Luachra Gaels||Sliabh Luachra Gaels vs Grenagh|
|Sliabh Luachra Gaels vs Clondrohid||Clondrohid vs Croke Rovers||Croke Rovers vs Carraig na bhFear|
|Croke Rovers vs Doneraile||Doneraile vs Duarigle Gaels||Duarigle Gaels vs Aghabullogue|
|Duarigle Gaels vs Grenagh||Grenagh vs Diarmuid O’Mathunas||Diarmuid O’Mathunas vs Castlehaven|
|Diarmuid O’Mathunas vs Ballinhassig||Ballinhassig vs Kilmurry||Ballinhassig vs Ballinora|
|Kilmurry vs Aghabullogue||Aghabullogue vs Crosshaven||Crosshaven vs Passage West|
|O’Donovan Rossa & Castlehaven vs Bantry Blues||Castlehaven & O’Donovan Rossa vs Clonakilty||O’Donovan Rossa vs Kilmurry|
|Crosshaven vs Ballinora||Ballinora vs Tracton||Tracton vs Brian Dillons|
|Tracton vs Passage West||Passage West vs Aghada||Aghada vs Mayfield|
|Ballincollig Green vs Clonakilty||Bantry Blues vs Inniscarra||Inniscarra vs Macroom|
|Ballincollig White vs Macroom||Macroom vs St Nicks||St Nicks vs Cobh|
|Killeagh vs Cobh||Cobh vs Bride Rovers||Bride Rovers vs Nemo Rangers|
|Blarney vs Bandon||Bandon vs Nemo Rangers||Bandon vs St Michaels|
|Na Piarsaigh vs Courcey Rovers||Courcey Rovers vs St Michaels||Carrigtwohill vs Glenville|
|St Michaels vs Carrigtwohill||Carrigtwohill vs Na Piarsaigh||Na Piarsaigh vs Lisgoold|
|Nemo Rangers vs Lisgoold||Lisgoold vs Killeagh||Killeagh vs Erins Own|
|Whitechurch vs Erins Own||Erins Own vs Blarney||Blarney vs Kiltha og|
|St Nicks vs Kiltha og||Kiltha og vs Ballincollig Green||Clonakilty vs Bantry Blues|
|Inniscarra vs Glenville||Glenville vs Ballincollig White||Whitechurch vs Courcey Rovers|
|Bride Rovers vs Douglas Black||Douglas Black vs Whitechurch||Ballincollig 5 vs Douglas 5|
|Kinsale vs St Finbarrs||St Finbarrs vs Valley Rovers||Youghal vs Glanmire|
|Bishopstown vs Youghal||Youghal vs Eire og||Mallow vs St Finbarrs|
|Valley Rovers vs Douglas Green||Douglas Green vs Carrigaline||Valley Rovers vs Eire og|
|Eire og vs Mallow||Mallow vs Bishopstown||Bishopstown vs Carrigaline|
|Carrigaline vs Glanmire||Glanmire vs Kinsale|
Fé 9 Hurling Go Games Program Round 1-10
|Sat, 25th August||Sat, 8th September||Sat, 29th September|
|Fr O’Neills vs St Colmans||Passage West vs Fr O’Neills||Fr O’Neills vs Kilara og|
|Aghada vs Passage West||St Colmans vs Aghada||Aghada vs Carraig na bhFear|
|Ballygiblin vs Kilara og||Kilara og vs Ballycastle Gaels||Ballycastle Gaels vs Doneraile|
|Ballycastle Gaels vs Carraig na bhFear||Carraig na bhFear vs Ballygiblin||Ballygiblin vs Mayfield|
|Castlelyons vs Mayfield||Doneraile vs Castlelyons||Castlelyons vs Donoughmore|
|Fermoy vs Doneraile||Mayfield vs Fermoy||Passage West vs Grenagh|
|Cloughduv vs Donoughmore||Donoughmore vs Laochra og||Laochra og vs Granard Gaels|
|Laochra og vs Grenagh||Grenagh vs Cloughduv||Cloughduv vs Kilshannig|
|St Vincents vs Granard Gaels||Granard Gaels vs Brian Dillons||Brian Dillons vs Diarmuid O’Mathunas|
|Brian Dillons vs Kilshannig||Kilshannig vs St Vincents||St Vincents vs Aghabullogue|
|Diarmuid O’Mathunas vs Aghabullogue||Diarmuid O’Mathunas vs St Particks||St Patricks vs Ballinora|
|St Patricks & Bantry Blues vs Cloankilty||Aghabullogue vs Bantry Blues||Bantry Blues vs Tracton|
|Ballinhassig vs Ballinora||Ballinora vs Crosshaven||Crosshaven vs Passage West|
|Crosshaven vs Tracton||Tracton vs Ballinhassig||Ballinhassig vs St Colmans|
|Ballincollig Green vs Bandon||Lisgoold vs Ballincollig Green||Ballincollig Green vs Courcey Rovers|
|Ballincollig White vs Courcey Rovers||Nemo Rangers vs Ballincollig White||Ballincollig White vs Blackrock|
|Killeagh vs Lisgoold||Blarney vs Killeagh||Killeagh vs Whitechurch|
|Cobh vs Nemo Rangers||Na Piarsaigh vs Cobh||Cobh vs Glen Rovers|
|Carrigtwhill vs Blarney||Blackrock vs Carrigtwohill||Carrigtwohill vs Inniscarra|
|Erins Own vs Na Piarsaigh||Whitechurch vs Erins Own||Erins Own vs bandon|
|Kiltha og vs Blackrock||Glen Rovers vs Kiltha og||Kiltha og vs Courcey Rovers|
|Bride Rovers vs Whitechurch||Inniscarra vs Bride Rovers vs Clonakilty||Clonakilty vs Nemo Rangers|
|Watergrasshill vs Glen Rovers||Bandon vs Watergrasshill||Watergrasshill vs Lisgoold|
|Douglas Black vs Inniscarra||Courcey Rovers vs Douglas Black||Douglas Black vs Na Piarsaigh|
|Youghal vs Carrigaline||Carrigaline vs Sarsfields||Sarsfields vs Valley Rovers|
|Sarsfields vs St Finbarrs||St Finbarrs vs Douglas Green||Douglas Green vs Mallow|
|Douglas Green vs Valley Rovers||Valley Rovers vs Eire og||Eire og vs Bishopstown|
|Eire og vs Mallow||Mallow vs Kinsale||Kinsale vs Carrigaline|
|Kinsale vs Bishopstown||Bishopstown vs Youghal||Youghal vs St Finbarrs|
Please note, i have tried to accommodate each request where possible but due to Geography etc, not all were accommodated.
Please note this is a developmental program and is an opportunity to give all players equal game time, especially those who may not get as much game time throughout the year. Play it in the right spirit and try to make all games as competitive as possible.
- Start time is 7.15pm each night, may start earlier if all teams in close proximity Geographically, but i am conscious that people will be travelling after work etc. Host coordinator to have the final say on this.
- Host coordinator to make fixtures for the matches on the evening.
- In a 3 team group, Host team play the 1st and 3rd game, so that the travelling teams play 2 games in a row to save waiting around. Each game is 24 minutes long, with 2 x 12 minute halves.
- In a 4 team group, each team to play each other team in a round robin system. Each game to be 20 mins long, with a straight swap at Half time (2 minute water break, no long team talks).
- In a 5 team group. 4 Rounds of matches to be played, with 1 team on a bye for each round. Each team to get 3 x 15 minute matches with the host playing 4 x 15 min matches. No half times in these games.
- Rules and pitch size in Hurling:
- Ground Hurling or Lift & Strike only, unless a player catches the ball from the air.
- No Soloing allowed. Keeper can take the ball into the hand but cannot Solo the ball.
- Keeper takes puck outs, cannot score directly from Puck outs and Defensive deflections do not count as a score from the puck out.
- 65s from the middle of the pitch in front of the goals.
- 3 points for an over the bar, 1 point for a goal.
- 9 players on each team (1 Keeper, 3 Backs, 2 Midfielders, 3 Forwards).
- Pitch is 75m x 40m, with portable goals preferably, may use poles if necessary
- Any changes to your availability between now and each round, PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH THE HOST MENTOR, NOT THROUGH ME.
- I will share Round 3 and 4 Fixtures after round 2. Clubs who want to change codes after 2 rounds, and have already expressed this to me, i will do so for Round 3 and 4.
Best of Luck,