The Benchmarking 2020 Vision Initiative is now about to close for 2018. There is a lot of great work going on in clubs throughout the county and the Benchmarking Programme helps to recognise clubs who are putting in this great work and also provide focus to the work they do in their community. The criteria which Rebel Óg Coaching set out at the start of the year was to be completed by the 1st November 2018. In this respect, clubs are asked to complete the log book which you should have received earlier in 2018 from your local GDA and return the booklet via post on or before November 10th 2018 to
Rebel Óg Coaching Benchmarking
Pairc Ui Rinn,
Alternatively, you can complete the form through the link below and submit any other supplementary material to email@example.com if you wish on or before November 10th 2018. Should your club require any further information, then please contact your local GDA who would be more than happy to provide assistance in getting your application completed.
Details of accredited clubs will be announced on December 2018. We look forward to a large number of applications again this year and clubs who receive accreditation will be treated to an excellent club forum event in Pairc Ui Chaoimh on January 2019.
Benchmarking Clubs – Whats in it for our club?
Clubs who enter the Benchmarking 2020 and are successful in reaching Bronze, Silver or Gold status will be eligible for the following benefits in 2019
- Priority access to Pairc Ui Chaoimh Initiatives e.g. Monster Blitzes,Go Games Blitzes
- Eligibility to apply for U12 Croke Park Day
- Access to Munster Studium days
- Application for Half Time games of County & Club games in Cork
- Entry to the Hurling and Football Go Games Summer leagues for 2019
- Entry to Munster U15 Super 10’s Competition
- Access to the Rebel Og Coaching and Munster Coaching Conferences in Pairc Ui Chaoimh
- Primary school Coaching and Games supports
- Club Support via Workshops and other initiatives run by Rebel Og Coaching
- Club bookings for Coach Education Courses (Foundation & Award 1)
For your club to avail of these opportunities they will need to be in the Benchmarking process.